Delhi Township Fire Department

Stations and Apparatus'

  • Station 30
    Station 30
  • Station 33
    Station 33
  • Station 36
    Station 36

Fire Station 30 - 6321 Rapid Run Road

Station 30

Station 30 is located on Rapid Run Road on the campus of Oak Hills Rapid Run Middle School and Administration. The station was built in 2001 in collaboration with the Oak Hills School Administration and serves the western third of Delhi Township. This station is staffed with three personnel that provide fire, rescue and emergency medical services on a first run basis. This station plays a key role in providing a quick response and mitigation of emergencies to an area of the township that was once plagued with long response times due to its distance from the Neeb Road station. The population covered in this area is much less dense than the eastern area of Delhi Township. The station is manned and maintained by a Lieutenant and two EMS trained firefighters, of whom a minimum of one must be a paramedic. The company staffs both an Engine and Medic unit.

E 30

E30 E30 E30

 

BLS 30

BLS30 BLS30

BLS 30 is a 2010 Ford F150 XT. This unit responds on all Emergency Medical Calls with Medic 30 and is staffed with a firefighter / paramedic. This vehicle is equipped to provide basic life support services. This service unit allows for this firefighter to return to the station if their services are not needed and maintain adequate staffing of the fire apparatus.

M 30

M30 M30 

M-30 is a 2004 Horton type III ambulance built on a Ford E-450 chassis and is housed at Station 30. This unit was purchased for $120,000.00. It has a 7.3 liter turbo diesel engine and is equipped with a full compliment of ALS and BLS equipment.

 

Fire Station 33 - 697 Neeb Road
(Fire Headquarters)

Station 33 Old Fire Station

Station 33 is located on Neeb Road at the site of the original fire station that was erected in 1935. Station 33 was built and opened in 2003 to provide the fire department with enhanced training facilities and operational capabilities. This station serves the central third of Delhi Township including the College of Mount St. Joseph, the Sisters of Charity Complex and Liberty Riverview, and remains the main facility for public outreach and fire safety programs in the Township. It also houses the offices of Parks & Recreation and Developmental Services. The fire administration operates from this facility, containing the offices of the Fire Chief and Assistant Chiefs. The station is manned and maintained by a company officer with the rank of either Captain or Lieutenant, and between two and four EMS trained firefighters. Optimally, at least two of the firefighters are certified paramedics. The company staffs both the Medic unit and Quint. The station also houses reserve apparatus and the trench rescue trailer for the fire department.

This station is unique to Ohio as it has a Fire Museum located within its foyer dedicated to preserving the history and honoring the service of its past and present firefighters. It houses the first fire engine utilized by the volunteer fire department in 1935, and is operated by the nonprofit organization, Delhi Historical Fire Museum Society.

Quint 33

Quint 33 Quint 33 Quint 33

Q-33 is a 2008 Pierce Quint housed at Station 33 and was purchased for $680,000.00. It has a 400 gallon water tank and is capable of flowing 2000 gallons of water per minute. This unit is designed to function as a Ladder and Engine simultaneously while handling the responses of a rescue company. It staffs five personnel and is fully equipped SCBA’s, a thermal imaging camera, and variety forcible entry tools and axes. It has a 515 hp Detroit engine coupled with an Allison transmission. This unit also includes a 105ft ladder with a pre-piped water way and a 8 kilowatt generator.
The truck is equipped to handle advanced motor vehicle stabilization and extrication with hydraulic rescue tools, air bags, cribbing, and other advanced stabilization shores. This truck also carries 119 ft of ground ladders as well as a variety of powers saws for ventilation and breaching operations. They include a carbide tip chainsaw, ventilation rescue chain saw, and a K-12 rotary saw capable of cutting through wood, metal, and concrete. This unit also provides the fire department with the capability to repair and reduce the effects of fire, water, and smoke damage. It is fully equipped to provide the same advanced life support as our Medic Units.

Reserve Pumper

Reserve Reserve Reserve

This engine is a 1998 Pierce Sabre pumper housed at Station 33 and is used as a spare. It was purchased for $105,000 in 2011 from the Village of Cleves after the Cleves Volunteer Fire Department was disbanded. It has the largest water tank of the fleet at 1000 gallons, and it has a top mounted pump capable of flowing 1250 gallons of water per minute.

Medic 33

 M33 M33 M33

M-33 is a 2010 Horton type III ambulance built on a Ford E-450 chassis and is housed at Station 33. This unit was purchased for $153,000.00. It has a 6.0 liter turbo diesel engine and is equipped with a full complement of ALS and BLS equipment.

BLS 33

BLS33

BLS 33 is a 2011 Ford F150 XT. This unit responds on all Emergency Medical Calls with Medic 33 and is staffed with a firefighter / paramedic. This vehicle is equipped to provide basic life support services. This service unit allows for this firefighter to return to the station if their services are not needed and maintain adequate staffing of the fire apparatus.

Trench Rescue 33

Trench Resuce 33 Trench Resuce 33 Trench Resuce 33

Trench Rescue 33 is a technical rescue trailer that carries equipment for specialized rescues including trench, confined space, building collapse and rope rescues.

Fire Station 36 - 388 Greenwell Avenue

 Station 36

Station 36 is located on Greenwell along the eastern edge of the Delhi Pike business district. This fire station was erected in 1956 and an addition with sleeping quarters was added in the 1980’s. It serves Delhi Township’s most populated district along the eastern border. This station handles over half of the emergency details in the township. It is manned and maintained by a Lieutenant and between two and four EMS trained firefighters. Optimally, at least two of the firefighters are certified paramedics. The company staffs both an Engine and Medic unit.

BLS 36

BLS36 BLS36

BLS 36 is a 2010 Ford F150 XT. This unit responds on all Emergency Medical Calls with Medic 36 and is staffed with a firefighter / paramedic. This vehicle is equipped to provide basic life support services. This service unit allows for this firefighter to return to the station if their services are not needed and maintain adequate staffing of the fire apparatus.

Delhi Township Fire Department
William J. Zoz, Chief
697 Neeb Road, Cincinnati, OH 45233
(513) 922-2011 Office  •  (513) 922-8767 Fax
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
For general information, send email to:
fire@delhi.oh.us

News
News Links