- Community Development
- Economic Development
With a dedication for preserving the past while advancing towards a new and promising future, the Delhi Township Division of Economic Development is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of business development and growth in the township. Division functions include marketing, community relations, and providing guidance to business organizations and financial programs.
The Division also works closely with Township Administration and its elected officials on achieving the goals and objectives found in the Townships adopted plans and policies, which have been adopted to provide a long range vision for economic growth and vitality for the Township.
COVID-19 BUSINESS ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus on businesses throughout the country; both the Federal, State and Local governments have designed programs to assist businesses negatively impacted by the virus. Please refer to the following websites for additional information.
- Next Street - Greater Cincinnati COVID-19 Small Business Response & Recovery Initiative
- Hamilton County - 513Relief
Please note that many State and Federal programs are now closed and it is uncertain if future funding will become available. Currently, only local programs remain while funding is still available; so please don't delay in applying.
- Does the Township offer financial assistance or incentives for business development or expansion?
- How can I network my business within the township and the Cincinnati region?
- How do I find out who owns a particular building or lot?
- How do I open a business in Delhi Township?
- What is Economic Development?
- Where can I find economic and demographic data for Delhi Township?
- Why should I locate my business in Delhi Township?