Plan the Pike
Delhi Township Final Strategic Redevelopment Plan
Adopted by Board of Trustees on November 23, 2015.
- Resolution Number 2015-224 Adopting Strategic Redevelopment Plan (PDF)
- Final Strategic Redevelopment Plan (PDF)
- November 12, 2015 Strategic Redevelopment Plan Presentation (PDF)
- November 12, 2015 Supt's On Radio Show on YouTube
Please see the final Market Memo and the Residential Market Analysis Study with appendices and appendix descriptions documents below:
- Market Analysis Memo from W-ZHA (PDF)
- An Analysis of Residential Market Potential by Zimmerman Volk Associates (PDF)
Past Project Events & Information
30 Day Review of Draft Strategic Redevelopment Plan
Old Draft Number 4 Documents:
- Strategic Redevelopment Plan Draft Number 4 Single Page View (PDF)
- Strategic Redevelopment Plan Draft Number 4 Double Page View (PDF)
Old Draft Number 3 Documents :
- Strategic Redevelopment Plan Draft Number 3 Single Page View (PDF)
- Strategic Redevelopment Plan Draft Number 3 Double Page View (PDF)
Old Draft Number 2 Documents :
- Strategic Redevelopment Plan Draft Number 2 Single Page View (PDF)
- Strategic Redevelopment Plan Draft Number 2 Double Page View (PDF)
Press Release October 19, 2015
Delhi Township announces a 30 day review period of its Draft Strategic Redevelopment Plan and final presentation event.
Delhi Township is proud to announce the release of its Draft Strategic Redevelopment Plan, with a 30 day public review and commentary period. The Plan provides a 20 year vision for Delhi Pike and surrounding neighborhoods, detailing current market conditions and demand and identifying potential catalytic sites for redevelopment projects.
The public is invited to review the draft Plan and submit feedback via email. The draft is available electronically on the links listed above and below this information.
Immediately following the 30 day review period, Delhi Township will hold a final event. Residents, community leaders, business owners, and the press are invited to attend the presentation of the final Plan, scheduled for 6 pm, November 19, 2015 at the Delhi Park Lodge located at 5125 Foley Road.
Redevelopment Plan Area
In collaboration with Stantec Urban Places Group, the township has been working on an implementation and redevelopment plan for the community since April 2015. A number of important factors formed the Plan including input from community insights and market studies. Residents have helped shape the plan throughout every step of the process providing feedback at several public engagement meetings including the kick-off event held on April 29, 2015.
The township also established an Oversight Committee made up of residents, business owners and professionals including experts in real estate and development, to help identify resident concerns and preferences throughout the planning process.
The Plan will guide development standards and township investments within the study area and will provide the necessary tools and strategies for the township to begin implementation.
Following the public review period and final event on November 19, 2015, the Plan is tentatively scheduled to be adopted by the Delhi Township Board of Trustees at the last regular meeting in November.
August 27, 2015 Open House Event
On August 27th, about 45 residents and interested parties attended the open house to get an update on the project and to ask questions and provide feedback on the plan. The presentation provided was the same presentation given to the Board of Trustees on August 26th, 2015.
- August 26, 2015 Stantec Presentation to the Board of Trustees (PDF)
- Stantec Presentation to the Board of Trustees YouTube Video
June 2015 Events
Information below from June's planning and public engagement meetings as presented by Stantec as part of Delhi Township's Strategic Redevelopment Plan:
- June 9, 2015 Glen Carder Lodge Presentation (PDF)
- June 10, 2015 Board of Trustees Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- June 10, 2015 Board of Trustees Meeting Presentation YouTube Video
- June 11, 2015 Community and Senior Center Presentation (PDF)