- Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation
Currently the Delhi Township Parks and Recreation Department maintains and operates close to 150 acres of park property within the Township. Delhi Park, Five Points Park, Story Woods Park, Bender Mountain, the Springhouse, and the Veterans Memorial Park each provide a unique experience in recreational leisure. Our parks are the gathering place for the community. Whether it’s a sporting event, family gathering, or quiet walk along the trail, you will find the parks a hub of activity all year round.
Our goal is to continue working directly with the residents of Delhi Township to enhance the recreational activities and facilities as well as provide educational opportunities within the parks to improve the quality of lives for the people of the Township.
To enhance the quality of life of Delhi Township residents by providing quality recreation leisure facilities, programs and services while preserving open space as reflected by the needs of the community.
- What do I do if I see injured or deceased wildlife in the park?
- Are pets allowed in the parks?
- Do I need to reserve a shelter in the park?
- Do I need to reserve playing time for tennis courts? (Delhi Park only)
- Do I need to reserve playing time on ballfields? (Delhi Park only)
- How can I obtain up-to-date field conditions?
- How do I volunteer with the Parks & Recreation Department?
- How do I reserve the Park Lodge or Senior/Community Center?
- How far in advance can I reserve a shelter?
- What is the contact information for the Director of Parks and Recreation?
- When are the parks open?
- Where are the administrative offices of the park?