Built in 2003, this facility was built to replace the old Neeb Road Engine House (est. 1935). This station was erected on the site of the original Delhi VFD Engine House, and serves the central district of Delhi township. The original station was remodeled from the 1940s and into the 1980s as the department fleet grew.
In 2002, the old station was demolished and personnel and apparatus were temporarily moved to the Public Works facility during construction. The Fire Headquarters houses the Fire Museum, Fire Administration, Zoning, and Park and Recreation. It is over 30,000 square feet and staffs between 4 to 6 personnel that operate an Aerial, Medic and District car.